06 October 2006

Stuck.

In the Columbus airport. On the floor. Plugged into wall. Flight delayed probably four hours. It's Friday night. What are YOU doing?

There is a mysterious problem with JFK airport. My friend is also stuck. In Rochester. The glamour never stops with my crowd.

I continued reading the L-L timeline furnished by Genghis Conn at CT Local Politics. (Helpful for the out-of-stater.) I find some of the rhetoric of the Lieberman campaign interesting—reminiscent of past races: Hillary Clinton v. that idiot from Long Island for senator (or really Hillary v. anybody Republican), Kerry v. that idiot from Texas for president.

Lieberman says Lamont would be too polarizing if elected. (HRC was often labeled "too polarizing" by the right.)

Lieberman's campaign accuses Lamont of flip-flopping on Iraq. (I shouldn't have to remind you of the Republican refrain against Kerry.)

It is recycled Republican rhetoric. And this is coming from a Democrat against a Democrat. Does that indicate Lieberman's leaning?

I'm never going to get home.

No comments: