19 November 2006

Lady of the Piles

I have been exploring Reassigned Time and enjoying her ramblings. Her postings about pseudonyms reminded me of the rules game we read about regarding linking to websites. Dr. Crazy outlined her own issues regarding anonymity and its relevance to blogging in general. She does make some good, if angry and reactive, points. Hers is one of the available guidelines to pseudonymous posting on the Internet. It's worth finding all the relevant posts on this subject. Her response is emotional because she is reacting to an actual incident that occurred with her blog. She has full reason for the outpouring of thought and we benefit from it in that she has really thought about this subject and expounded upon it.

I will continue researching before I offer my own thoughts on the subject of online pseudonyms.

No comments: