19 November 2006

Never Write a Post While Smoking Crack

OK, that was just a bid for attention.

Without even rereading that last post, I am beside myself. I'm afraid my absence from class caused me to lose momentum. I had been caught up in the McTide of Blogging On. I had gleefully continued utilizing this new medium, exploring it, learning both about it and from it. Then, my new job took me away from it. I traveled. I saw the country. (It's big.) I stayed with friends. Saw some from childhood. It was awesome. Staying with friends doesn't leave you with much time to yourself. To blog. I'd had fantasies of myself alone on the road in hotel rooms at the end of the day's journey. Well, not really alone. I had my blog. But those high school friends, the neighbor-across-the-street whom I met when I was four, my mom's best friend's eldest son who has an eight-week old baby with his partner, all with spare rooms, left me with no time to spend with my blog. My poor, neglected, blue-and-green blog. Perhaps my blog is just blue now.

OK, enough emotional confessions which keep me from doing my real homework.

No comments: